Home Top Ad

President Trump has weighed in on the controversy swirling around Virginia Governor Bruce Northam. If you missed it, an old yearbook from No...

Trump Puts Final Nail In Coffin Of Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s Political Career

President Trump has weighed in on the controversy swirling around Virginia Governor Bruce Northam.
If you missed it, an old yearbook from Norham’s time in medical school surfaced and unlike Brett Kavanaugh, there was no explaining away what was there.
Kavanaugh’s hit pieces were smear jobs – taking phrases out of context and twisting their meanings while Northam’s photo evidence of blackface and KKK robes is plain.
Then the hapless Democrat tried to lie his way out of it which just made it worse.
“Yesterday I took responsibility for content that appeared on my page that was clearly racist and offensive. I will not excuse the content of the photo,” Northam said.
“It was offensive, racist and despicable. I was seeing it for the first time. I was unaware of what was on my page. I was appalled that they appeared on my page,” Northam said at a lengthy press conference at Virginia’s Executive Mansion.
“I believe now I am not either of the people in that photo. It is disgusting, offensive, racist,” Northam added.
Enter President Trump.
“Democrat Governor Ralph Northam of Virginia just stated, ‘I believe that I am not either of the people in that photo.’
“This was 24 hours after apologizing for appearing in the picture and after making the most horrible statement on ‘super’ late term abortion,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Unforgivable!”
Then Trump added a sad truth – what in the hell was the GOP candidate doing by not discovering these images? If so he wins in a landslide.
“Ed Gillespie, who ran for Governor of the Great State of Virginia against Ralph Northam, must now be thinking Malpractice and Dereliction of Duty with regard to his Opposition Research Staff. If they find that terrible picture before the election, he wins by 20 points!”

Popular Posts