Home Top Ad

In an unbelievable show of abject ignorance and lack of decorum, a Democratic state lawmaker pretty much outed himself as likely a rapey cre...

A Democrat lawmaker sent an insane pretty rapey tweet against Joe Biden’s accuser



In an unbelievable show of abject ignorance and lack of decorum, a Democratic state lawmaker pretty much outed himself as likely a rapey creep while trying to dunk on Joe Biden’s accuser, Tara Reade.
 UHm. Wow.
Komi is a member of the New Hampshire state legislature.
I mean how many creepy falsehoods can you shove in a tweet? Because he seemed to hit all of them. After someone slapped him a few times he actually deleted the tweet and apologized:
“I regret the poor choice of words that I used,” Komi said. “It kind of portrayed me as someone who doesn’t care about women or the victims of sexual assault. That is not the case.”
“It’s regrettable that I used those words, those words do not reflect the person I am. I wish that I had chosen my words more carefully, and I do apologize,” he said.
Yeah, regrettable doesn’t quite cover it, but it’s a start I guess. He says that he’s going to look into resigning in the next few days. I can’t say that he deserves that, but I wouldn’t be totally opposed to it either.
I notice that he has shut down his Twitter account, which makes me wonder what else he has tweeted and is hiding. He also changed his profile to say “former” member of the House of Representatives, so maybe he’s already made his decision about resigning…
Share this:

Popular Posts